Solar EPC Services
The key factor involved in a EPC services which has a great impact on:
Its essential that the power station performs as required in terms of output, efficiency and reliability. IVR energy provides performance guarantee for the units generated in a year
1. Approval process
- Screening of document and checking eligibility criteria
- Furnishing details and finalizing draft application for State Nodal Agency and further approval
- Follow up with Nodal agency and other department for all sanctions.
- Request for land conversion under developer name.
- Assistance in signing of PPA with State Electricity board
- Applying for power evacuation with State Utility
- Assistance with approaching financing Institutions for project finance
2. IVR energy Solar EPC installation process
- Complete Plant Layout
- Water Distribution pipeline
- Road Layout
- Plant levelling
- Cable Trench
- Inverter & Transformer installation, testing and commissioning.
- Earthing, Lightening protection, surge protection etc.
- Solar Farm Compound wall
- Solar Farm Entry Gate
- CCTV surveillance
- Control Room Sections & Elevations
- Mounting Structure designing Drawing and installation
- Main Control Room & Plant Switchyard
- Earthing Pit Design and implementation
- Lightning Arrestor Foundation and installation
- Street Lighting
- Design and install Transmission Tower
- Transmission line to the grid
- SLD for AC and DC system
- Module Technical detail
- Inverter Technical detail
- Main AC Distribution Board SLD
- HT & LT Cable Sizing Calculations and cable schedule
- Transmission Line and Bus Bar Conductor.
- Government liasoning and approvals
- Agreement to supply of Solar Power to the power station.
3. IVR Energy scope of Supply
- Solar Photovoltaic Modules
- Module Mounting Structure
- Junction Boxes
- SCADA System
- L.T.Panel & H.T.Panel
- Transformer & Switchyard
- Lightning Protection
- Earthing System
- Cables-DC & AC
- Control Desk
- Array Junction Box
- Main Junction Box
Please refer below to see Government Of India instructions to Public Sector Unit Banks & Private Banks on financing.
To maximize the benefits of solar energy must be matched with most favourable financing and incentives options. Our strong financial relationships and deep knowledge on incentives allow us to ensure that each client receives maximum return from solar energy.
Government of India to encouraging and to promote the use of solar energy, public sector banks & private banks have been given instruction by Ministry of Finance to offer loan at reasonable rate of interest. Easy financing options are available with the following banks